|Resolution||4096 X 2160 (17:9)|
|Viewing Angle||178°(H) / 178°(V)|
|Display Area||698(H) x 368(V) mm|
|4 X BNC||12G-SDI A/B Channel Input, 3G-SDI C/D Channel Input|
|1 X HDMI||HDMI Input|
|4 X BNC||12G-SDI A/B,3G-SDI C/D Channel (Loop Through Out)|
|HDMI||480p / 720p / 1080p / 2160p|
|SMPTE 425M-A/B||1080p (60/59.94/50/30/29.97/25/24/23.98/30sF/ 29.97sF/25sF/24sF/23.98sF) / 1080i (60/59.94/54)|
|SMPTE 296||720p (60/59.94/54)|
|SMPTE 274||1080i (60 / 59.94 / 50) 1080p (30/29.97/25/24/24sF/23.98/23.102sF)|
|Audio In||Embedded Audio/Analog Stereo (Phone Jack)|
|Audio Out||Analog Stereo (Phone Jack)|
|, Audio Level Meter Display, Blue Only, Focus Assist, H/V Delay, Marker, Mono, Time Code Display, User Aspect, Various Scan Modes, Waveform/Vector, SingleMode|
|CC-608 ANC, CC-608 LINE 21, CC-708|
|TVLogic Color Calibration Utility, 3D LUT & Adjustable Gamma, 3rd Party 3D LUT Import|
|USB||Firmware update by USB memory stick|
|Ethernet||Ethernet Control support|
LUM-313G : Firmware DownLoad
Date : 19.11.14
[LUM-313G [CPU Firmware Update : V002_18R -> V005 / GPU V02_09R -> V03 / FPGA V36 -> V47 ]
1. Supporting CC (608Line21, 608ANC, 708)
2. Adding OSD Position
Date : 18.08.03
[LUM-313G [CPU Firmware Update : V5 -> V18 / GPU V02 -> V09 / FPGA V27 -> V36 ]
1. Improved HDR features
2. Improved by Dolby and Netflix test
- When you set 100nit or 200nit as in SDR or HDR, the nit will be shown as it is.
- When the monitor is set [Local Dimming] ?[Off], the set luminance from 100nit to 1,000nit. If you increase peak luminance, ABL will be automatically activated and it will make backlight level down. After 30 min, backlight will be 1,000nit.
- Highlight was not reproduced well but now it is fixed.
- Peak luminance of Local Dimming (Strong) is 2,000nit as in 4% of white box. More than 2,000nit part of a video will be displayed but ABL will be activated. And, it is going to be 1,000nit.
- Peak luminance of Local Dimming (Soft) is 2,000nit as in 49% of white box.
- Preset value as in Standard is changed.
- Video range setting value is changed. Narrow 100% and Narrow 109% are added in Video Range setting. Preset of HD, UHD, and HLG is changed as 109%.